Our rope-driven rail floor conveyors are available in track gauges of 500 and 800 mm.
These systems have advantages for extreme inclinations of up to 35 degrees and large transport weights of up to 30 tonnes.
The train set, consisting of brake wagons and train transport trailers, is guided in a derailment-proof manner on the easily mountable racks.
- Simple laying of the rails on the invert
- no stress on the lining
- easy assembly and disassembly of the rails
- high payload
- forced guidance
- reliable safety braking systems
- extremely low construction
- adaptability to the requirements and conditions of the mining industry
- high driving speed up to 4 m/s
- easy assembly and disassembly of the rails when lowering in the roadway
- alternative single-rope or double-rope operation